The ImageXpress® Micro-confocal high content imaging system helps to expand the boundaries of research with a combination of speed, sensitivity and flexibility, giving you higher quality images, at a faster throughput, with more powerful analysis.
- Quickly and easily switch between widefield and several confocal disc configurations, including an exclusive slit option, to capture images at high throughput speeds
- Image more than 160000 wells per day in confocal mode
- Excellent image quality via the unique optical path technology
- Large field of view enables whole-well imaging
- Tackle a wide range of assays with water, oil and air objectives ranging from 1× to 100×
- Expand your research capabilities with water immersion objectives, transmitted light, phase contrast optics, on-board liquid handling, and environmental control options
The ImageXpress® Micro-confocal system lets you capture research quality images of a vast range of assays, including whole organisms, thick tissues, 3-D spheroid assays, and cellular or intracellular events - at a speed you would only expect from widefield screening. Benefit from a wide range of imaging modes, including phase contrast and brightfield label-free imaging, fluorescence, widefield, colorimetric, and confocal imaging, to generate publication quality images at high throughput. The system is designed to be exceptionally versatile with user exchangeable filter cubes, a selection of confocal geometries to match your exact assay requirements, on board fluidics and environmental control, the option to benefit from laser illumination, and much more.
Combined with MetaXpress® high content image acquisition and analysis software, the ImageXpress® Micro-confocal system provides you with a complete, customisable, high throughput screening solution to discover your landmark scientific breakthrough.
Informacje dodatkowe: Supplied with a 10× plan-apochromatic 0,45 N.A objective, MetaXpress® imaging and analysis software, Windows® 7 64-bit acquisition computer with license to run MetaXpress® powercore and MDCstore database. Confocal screening option includes eight position filter wheel, five position dichroic wheel and dual disk unit.