Contec® Sterile IPA is a blend of 70% v/v Isopropanol with 30% water for injection or purified water, this ready to use formulation eliminates mixing, filtration, processing and QC expense of in-house production. Used for wiping gloved hands and also as surface cleaner for removal of contaminants particularly when used in conjunction with Contec® sterile wipes.
- Guaranteed endotoxin levels of <0,25 EU/ml make it ideal for use in product contact areas
- GMP manufactured under Grade A laminar flow air flow in a Grade C cleanroom ensures the alcohol, container and packaging are free from contamination and particulates
- Trigger spray and 'bag in bottle' protected system prevents bottle contents from becoming contaminated during use
- Bottles can be completely emptied eliminating wastage so no need to discard unused product during shelf life
- Trigger spray can be set to jet or spray - large droplet size reduces the risk of inhalation and provides good surface coverage
- Double/triple bagged packed in linear tear packaging so each bag is easy to open even when wearing gloves
- Sterile via gamma irradiation so suitable for use in Grade A and B cleanrooms
The 5 L product is blended with purified water, whereas the trigger sprays are blended with water for injection.
The alcohol blend is 0,2 µm filtered, filled and bagged in a Grade C (ISO Class 7) cleanroom. This clean manufacture coupled with water for injection or purified water means the alcohol blend is guaranteed to have an endotoxin level of less than 0,25 EU/ml.
Certyfikaty: Contec Sterile IPA is provided sterile by gamma irradiated using a validated process at no less than 25 kGy.
Informacja o dostawie: Supplied as 0,5 L or 1 L trigger sprays fitted with a protected system, which ensures sterility throughout use, or 5 L capped container for larger areas.
Uwaga: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.