The PCR Workstation Pro offers dual decontamination action by UV inactivation of airborne and surface-bound contaminants, therefore representing an ideal environment for PCR sample preparation and other sensitive protocols.
- Active decontamination of work surface during non working time by UV irradiation
- Additional inactivation of aerosol-bound contaminants by shielded UV Air Recirculator during operation
- Contaminant prevention thanks to antimicrobial stainless work surface
- Function indicator for UV Air Recirculator tube
- Displays operating time of UV tubes allowing timely replacement of tubes for constant UV intensity
- Out of hours programmable decontamination operation
- Removable shelves provide additional storage space for reaction tubes, pipettes or racks on the rear panel
- Four internal power outlets for operating laboratory equipment, such as mini centrifuges or vortexers, allow the combination of several working steps without interruption of the workflow
- Electromagnetic safety mechanism stops UV irradiation if front panel is opened
Large working area for stress-free working: Providing ample space and the possibility to accommodate bench top equipment, the PCR Workstation Pro allows the combination of several working steps without change of location, thereby minimising the risk of cross-contamination.
Construction: Stainless steel housing, front and side panels made of 8 mm Makrolon® protects from UV irradiation.
Certyfikaty: TÜV tested, certified safety; made in Germany.