A compact, powerful mini shaker with microprocessor control which is ideal for a wide variety of shaking applications. The unit has optimal speed range and orbit for larger samples. Variable speed control provides consistent, uniform shaking action. The speed is adjustable in 1 min⁻¹ increments throughout the speed range. Ramping feature slowly increases speed to desired set point to avoid splashing.
- 15 mm orbit gives optimal speed for mixing larger sized samples, unit provides powerful shaking with a small footprint
- Independent LED displays for speed, time, and integral timer, 1 s to 160 h, shows elapsed time or counts down and enables automatic switch off and audible alarm when program is complete
- Low profile design easily fits into most hoods and incubators
- The maintenance-free, triple eccentric drive provides reliable service and continuous operation
- Uses a range of interchangeable accessories from the VWR Mini Shaker line, simply remove mat to mount a variety of optional flask clamps or test tube racks
- Can be used at −10 to +40 °C (max. 80% relative humidity), in an incubator, dry CO₂ incubator or cold room
The unit features overload protection and audible and visual signals will activate when the system detects an obstruction or tray overload. Suitable for use in biotech, pharmaceutical, healthcare, as well as university and government areas, for applications including cell culture, bacterial suspensions, ELISA and solubility studies.
Dodatkowe informacje: Wytrząsarka mieści maksymalnie 2 statywy oraz kolby w liczbie 35×10, 20×25, 15×50, 12×125, 6×250 lub 4×500 ml lub 3 butelki na media o pojemności 500ml
Dodatkowe informacje: Supplied with perforated tray and non slip rubber mat but without attachments. Accessories must be ordered separately.