These powerful and robust CORIO™ laboratory circulators provide the exact temperature, absolute precision, and a wide working temperature range. The CORIO™ CD controller is an advanced unit with professional technology for demanding applications, and can be used for temperature control of internal or external applications. The jet nozzle allows continuous adjustment of the pump stream in the system. The insulated stainless steel baths are durable and have an integrated drain tap. These heating/cooling circulators are ideal for temperature control of samples in a circulator bath or temperature control of an external application. For example: Measuring cells, refractometers, polarimeters, photometers, viscometers, fermenters, electrophoresis chambers, chromatography columns, rotary evaporators and rheometers.
- Precise temperature control
- Bright, white, easy to read display
- Very quiet and easy operation
- Have a USB interface and pump that can change between internal and external circulation via a lever located directly below the display
- Integrated cooling coil for counter-cooling gives more usable space in the bath tank
- Refrigeration unit without side vents and removable ventilation grid
Max. flow rate / max. pressure:
CD: 15 L/min, 0,35 bar
Certyfikaty: Class III (FL) according to DIN 12876-1
Informacje dodatkowe: Supplied with lid and two each of ⁸/₁₂ mm Ø barbed fittings. A wide range of optional accessories, such racks, bath lids, tubing, optional bath cover with built-in heat exchanger and adapters are available. Units have 1×M16 external pump connection.
Uwaga: Note: Cooling capacity at +20; 0; −10; −20; −30 and −40 °C