KingFisher™ Duo Prime magnetic particle processor is a compact, flexible purification system that is ideal for laboratories requiring nucleic acid purification, and is easily modified for use in proteomics and cell isolation. It provides excellent reproducibility with minimal hands-on time, and has a small footprint in the laboratory. Either small-volume (10 to 50 µl) or large-volume (300 to 500 µl) samples can be processed on the KingFisher™ Duo Prime, due to its interchangeable magnetic rod design.
- Easy installation (ready to run in 10 minutes or less)
- Flexible configuration includes both 6-pin and 12-pin magnetic heads to process different sample numbers and volumes
- Built-in 8 W UV lamp delivers easy and effective decontamination
- Thermo Scientific™ BindIt™ Software, which allows programmable instrument control and protocol modification, creation, and upload (Windows® 7 and 8 compatible)
- New or edited protocols can be uploaded with a USB stick