Contec® Sterile NeutraKlean is a gentle and low-foaming detergent designed for the cleaning of life science cleanrooms. Ready to use, irradiated neutral detergent with purified water.
- Neutral pH makes it suitable for use in all areas of cleanroom as gentle on surfaces
- Filtered to 0.2 microns under Grade A airflow in an Grade C cleanroom ensures the product is free from contamination and particulates
- Low-foaming detergent action is ideal for use on floors, walls, and benches
- Low level of surfactant provides low residue which can be easily removed
- Trigger spray can be set to jet or spray and provides good surface coverage
- Trigger spray and “bag in bottle” protected system prevents bottle contents from becoming contaminated during use
- Bottles can be completely emptied eliminating wastage so no need to discard unused product during shelf life
- Double bagged packed in linear tear packaging so it's easy to open even when wearing gloves
With a pH after irradiation between 6.5 and 8.0, Contec Sterile NeutraKlean is ideal for carrying out the low-level cleaning required after maintenance and to remove disinfectant residues and general soil. The use of a surfactant/detergent helps to break the binding of particles and dirt to a surface and allows them to be more easily removed.
The bottles are provided double bagged to aid the transfer of the product into a pharmaceutical cleanroom, isolators, or RABS. The linear tear bags are easy to open even when wearing gloves.
Informacje do zamówienia: The product is also available non-sterile.
Informacje dodatkowe: The product is available as either a 1 litre trigger spray or capped bottle and a 5 litre capped container for larger areas
Sposób pakowania: Double bagged, packed in linear tear packaging.