Routine inverted fluorescence microscope for transmitted brightfield, phase contrast and fluorescence observations with IOS LWD W-Plan PH objectives. Ideal for tissue culture research in clinical and biotechnology laboratories.
- No warm-up, cool-down times for 60 minute time saving
- High efficiency LED illumination with brightness control
- Condenser can be removed to extend the working distance up to 150 mm
- Fixed specimen stage for fatigue-free operation
- Two stage insert (glass and metal) with hole for small dimension specimens
- Plan-achromatic LWD W-Plan PH objectives (IOS) with anti-fungus treatment
The LED fluorescence illuminator is combined with blue and green excitation filter sets for the visualization of the following fluorochromes: Acridine Yellow, Acridine Orange, Auramine, DiO, DTAF, FITC, GFP, YFP, etc. (blue) plus Rhodamine, Texas Red and TRITC (green).
Informacje do zamówienia: Zestawy filtrów fluorescencyjnych niebieskich EX 450-490, DM 495, EM 520LP i zielonych EX 540-580, DM 585, EM 590LP
Informacje dodatkowe: Supplied ready to use with eyepieces, objectives, dust cover and multi-plug power supply. Also includes blue and green fluorescence filter sets (Fluorescence B: EX 450 - 490, DM 495, EM 520LP; Fluorescence G: EX 540 - 580, DM 585, EM 590LP).