Miele PG 8593 laboratory glasswasher represents a professional solution for laboratory glassware for analytical experiments. This approach is particularly gentle on materials and is recommended by leading manufacturers of laboratory glassware.
- Touch on metal' controls with three-line text display such as program name, actual/target temperature and remaining program time
- Program catering for all disciplines and vacant program slots for user-specific programs
- Freely assignable direct access buttons and individually selectable program names for fast access to routine tasks
- AutoOpen/ComfortClose: For the user, ComfortClose means that very little force is required to close the door as the door is automatically drawn closed and locked
- Hygienic fresh water system with fresh water intake for each program stag, the salt container with a capacity of approx. 2 kg is located in the door
- Optimised spray arms with six sensors, two are responsible for monitoring the rotation of the spray arms in the machine, and the other four monitor the spray arms on board load carriers
- Four-fold filter system with large surface, coarse, glass breakage and micro-fine filters
Greater capacity: An increased throughput capacity is the result of the new cabinet dimensions in combination with optimised load carriers, resulting in savings in terms of time, space and investment. Laboratory glassware turnaround is increased and work is speeded up at peak hours. Less space is required for storing items awaiting reprocessing. In large laboratories, this reduces investment costs as the same volume of glassware can be cleaned using fewer machines and fewer load carriers. The capacity per cycle when washing, for example, 50 to 100 ml round flasks and bottles, has been increased by no less than 388% compared with the G 78xx series.
Greater purity: Improved cleaning performance dispenses with the need for manual post-cleaning. Hygienic reprocessing is guaranteed by the high grade stainless steel cabinet, welded using laser technology, resulting in a crevice-free inner cabinet, which prevents dirt accumulation. Heater elements relocated to the heater pump, offer no nooks and crevices where soil can collect and reduces detergent carry-over. No puddles of water remain and laboratory glassware is free from any traces which could impair the next series of analytical experiments.
Greater flexibility: The new modular approach to baskets in the laboratory field guarantees maximum flexibility combined with intuitive operation as modules can be reconfigured for different loads and reassembled. This flexible design and range of combination options reduces the number of load carriers needed, as well as reducing both procurement costs and storage space. The range and variety of programs allows clients to use targeted programs tailored to the degree of soiling and the type and quantity of glassware. In addition, it is also possible to compile client-specific programs to meet the need for greater individuality.
In PG 8593 DryPlus hot air drying is the optimum solution for hollow instruments or narrow-lumened laboratory glassware. The upstream H14 HEPA filter ensures optimum particle separation from the drying air. The filter is easily accessible via a side unit.
Certyfikaty: Compliance with IP 20, EN 980, EN 62304 and EN 50581
Informacje do zamówienia: Baskets and accessories are not included, these must be ordered separately. Please contact your Avantor sales representative/technical services for assistance with the product configuration.