Ergonomic mini vortex mixers with features to suit different applications, these compact units provide optimum comfort and minimal stress.
- Continuous or touch mode operation (except fixed speed unit which has touch mode only)
- Can be used at 4 to 40 °C (maximum 85% relative humidity, non condensing), in an incubator, CO₂ incubator or cold room
- Pulsing model has unique action which reduces heat generation and ensures efficient mixing and disruption
- Digital and pulsing units have timer, 1 s to 160 h
The analogue unit features low speed start up for gentle shaking or high speed vigorous mixing.
The fixed speed unit starts mixing when the cup head is pressed down, it provides vigorous vortexing at full speed.
The digital model is ideal for applications that need reproducible results as the microprocessor control maintains the set speed. The timer displays elapsed time or can be programmed to a user-defined time limit and will switch off when elapsed time reaches zero.
The pulsing model provides powerful pulsing, ensuring complete cell disruption within minutes for glass bead procedures.
Informacje dodatkowe: Supplied with 1830 mm power cord with EU and UK plug or CH adapter, cup head, 7,6 cm head and 7,6 cm rubber head cover, the pulsing vortex mixer is also supplied with a 1,5 to 2 ml microtube holder with built-in cup head.
Uwaga: Maximum speed will vary depending on which accessory is used.
* Może być używane jedynie z wkładem ustalającym 444-7048
** Może być używany tylko ze statywe 444-0217