Gibson Assembly® HiFi HC 1-Step Kits and Master Mixes allow restriction digest-free, cloning of one or more DNA fragments into virtually any location of any plasmid vector in a single round of cloning.
- Fast and efficient: Complex assemblies with > 90% cloning efficiencies in one hour with less than five minutes hands-on time
- Restriction digest-free: Clone without the need for restriction enzyme sites
- Multiple inserts: Reliable assembly of up to 5 inserts at one time
- Optimal for fragment sizes ranging from 500 bp to 32 kb
- Concentrated 4X mix allows for use of more dilute DNA samples
- Formulated with a thermostable proof-reading polymerase for greater numbers of error-free clones
- Kit includes Gibson Assembly® ready positive control (also available separately)
Assemble seamless, perfect constructs in a single round of cloning using up to five inserts and fragments from 500 bp to 32 kb. Provided as a 4X master mix, the Gibson Assembly® HiFi HC 1-Step mix enables the cloning of less concentrated DNA samples. With performance identical to the original 2X Gibson Assembly® HiFi mix, the Gibson Assembly® HiFi 1-Step method allows genes to be cloned into any vector without restriction digestion. Direct cloning into the final vector avoids time consuming subcloning.
Informacja o dostawie: Shipped on dry ice. Store at −20 °C upon arrival.