The ECM 2001+ is a multifunctional electrofusion and square wave electroporation generator. The ability to generate both AC and DC waves allows for fast and efficient cell fusion in hybridoma production, hybrid cell formation, and nuclear transfer applications. This system is powerful enough to yield high transfection efficiencies for cell lines and difficult to transfect cell types including stem cells and primary cells. The gentle square wave pulse also allows for high cell viability of these cell types.
- AC waveform of 0,2 – 2,0 MHz
- A wide range of voltages from 5 V to 3000 V
- Advanced programming capability to combine multiple AC steps pre- and post- DC fusion step
- Capable of operating at low impedance loads
- Large touchscreen interface
* Includes ECM 2001+ generator, microslides (0,5 mm gap, 3,2 mm Gap), meander fusion chamber, flat electrode/divergent field, electrode adapter, connection cable, safety stand 630B, cuvettes 1/2//4 mm package of 30 (10 each) and cuvette rack.
** Includes ECM 2001+ generator, 630B Ssfety stand, cuvettes 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm package of 30 (10 each) and cuvette rack.
*** Includes ECM 2001+ generator, microslides, round wire (0,5 mm gap, 1,0 mm gap), rectangular wire (3,2 mm gap), micrograbber adapter cables.
***** Includes ECM 2001+ generator, 630B safety stand, cuvettes 1/2//4 mm package of 30 (10 each), cuvette rack, enhancer 3000 probIncludese, enhancer interface box, oscilloscope and cables.