The ECM™ 630 is an exponential decay wave electroporation generator providing a broad range of voltage and time constants for full flexibility in varying applications. The ability to select the resistance and capacitance values and adjust the range of voltages is the key to achieving the optimal time constants and field strengths needed for efficient transformation of prokaryotes and for eukaryote transfection.
- Wide and accurate exponential decay voltage and pulse length ranges
- Preset protocols - includes the most common bacteria and microorganism cell types
- User-defined protocols - unlimited ability to add and modify protocols
- Safety - displays resistance measurements for each pulse with three layers of arc protection
- Data management - stores logs of every pulse delivered for QC and troubleshooting
- Ease of use - touch screen operation
This system is an outstanding value for researchers working with bacteria, yeast, stem cell transfection, plant transformation and insect transfection. Flexibility is important to a researcher, so the ECM630 is designed to be a plug and play system that easily transitions between standard cuvettes and 96-well electroporation plates using our high throughput plate handler.
* Includes ECM 630 generator, safety dome, cuvettes 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm package of 30 (10 each) and cuvette rack 660.
** Includes ECM 630 generator, 630B safety stand, cuvettes 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm package of 30 (10 each) and cuvette rack 660.
*** Includes ECM 630 generator, 630B safety stand, cuvettes 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm package of 30 (10 each), cuvette rack 660, enhancer 3000 probe, enhancer interface box, oscillioscope and cables.