This normal pressure glove box features a robust yet lightweight aluminium frame with panels made of acrylic glass which ensures superb all-round visibility. Base panel, integrated connector for exhaust system and closing lid are made of polyethylene, Iris-Ports and cable lead-ins are made of polyethylene and silicone.
- Two lead-ins for cable on the back side (upper left and upper right)
- Two crosswise slotted silicone discs each in the openings and cable lead-ins (staggered mounted)
- Iris-Ports ensure pressure compensation through air streaming when the exhaust system is switched on
- Easy access to the interior space through Iris-ports, no complex change of gloves
- Connection to exhaust system through an integrated connector on the top panel
- Connector is graded for tubes with inner diameters 100, 120, 160 and 180 mm
- Non-slip rubber feet, large front opening
When working without an exhaust system the opening can be closed with a lid.
Hinged lid opening: 850×425 mm (W×H)
Temperature resistance: −20...+70 °C