This incubating waving shaker combines vertical and horizontal 'wave' motion with general purpose incubation in one compact bench top unit. Polycarbonate lid allows samples to be viewed without disturbing internal temperature.
- LED displays for temperature, speed and tilt angle and time
- Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing
- In timed mode, alarm will sound when the time reaches zero
- Spill-resistant design ensures fluids are channelled away from internal components
- Speed ramping feature slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing
- Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or tray overload
- Symbol illuminates when the temperature of the air in the chamber reaches 40 °C and remains lit until temperature cools down
The microprocessor control provides electronic tilt angle adjustment which allows user to easily adjust rocking angle from 0 to 20° while unit is operating. Precise speed control provides smooth, low speed rocking motion down to 1 min⁻¹.
PID temperature controller maintains precise temperature control from ambient +5 to 65 °C. Easy to use controls allow users to adjust temperature in 1 °C increments. Touch pad controls with easy to read, independent LED displays for speed and time allow operator to view both settings at once. Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches. Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero. Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
Applications include cell cultures, hybridisation procedures and blotting techniques.
Unit can be run in conditions from 5 to 40 °C, maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.