Sartoclear Dynamics® Lab products are filtration kits designed for the clarification and sterile filtration of mammalian cell cultures in R and D laboratories. The Sartoclear Dynamics® P15 kit is designed for the clarification and sterile filtration of 15 ml mammalian cell culture.
- Ready to use
- Fast and effortless
- Clarification technology available for laboratories but also for process volumes
Sartoclear Dynamics® Lab kits enable clarification and sterile filtration to be performed in a single step. These kits simplify the process by fully eliminating the centrifugation step otherwise needed for clarification. As a result, they enable harvested cell cultures to be efficiently clarified and sterilised in minutes.
The 20 ml syringe is prefilled with 0,5 g filter aid for clarification of cell culture samples of any cell density. The filter aid is made of highly pure diatomaceous earth (DE), an optimised grade for cell culture harvests, which is inert and insoluble.
The sterile syringe filter has a 0,2 µm PES membrane and the prefilter is made of 100% high-purity quartz. The choice of these materials, along with the large surface area of the filters, enables high flow rates.
Clarification and sterile filtration of mammalian cell cultures are performed in a single pressure filtration step:
1. Fill the syringe with cell culture broth.
2. Shake the syringe to mix the broth with the filter aid.
3. Connect the sterile filter to the syringe and filter.
4. One minute later, the clarified cell culture liquid is available for subsequent downstream processing steps, such as protein purification and concentration.
Informacja o dostawie: The kit includes 6×20 ml syringes, prefilled with 0,5 g of DE filter aid, including caps and filling tubes, 6× sterile filters.