Sulphur CRMs are suitable for calibration, verification or for use in quality control procedures used for analysing sulphur content in petroleum products.
- Certified in strict accordance to ISO 17025 and ISO 17034 under UKAS accreditation
- Highest level of accreditation guaranteed, providing the most credible certified data available worldwide
- Suitable for, but not limited to, internationally recognised test methods and protocols: ASTM D2622, ASTM D3120, ASTM D4294, ASTM D5453, ASTM D7039, IP 336, IP 496 and IP 497
- Fully traceable to international standards, and low levels of uncertainty that achieve maximum data accuracy
- Supplied in 100 ml volume, tamper-evident glass packaging, providing assurance of sample integrity
Quantitative analysis of sulphur in crude oil, petroleum products and feedstock is extremely important to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies and legislation, failure to do so can result in costly fines. Analysis techniques for sulphur content measurement include wet chemistry, X-ray fluorescence, atomic spectroscopy and various thermal combustion methods with different detection limits. Regardless of the technique employed for measurement, robust analytical data is paramount for calibration and/or verification.
Convenient sets, are available for different testing criteria.
Certyfikaty: UKAS ISO 17025 and ISO 17034