Mineral Oil Rotational Viscosity Standards are specifically formulated for use with rotational viscometers and are dual-certified to ISO 17025 and ISO 17034 under UKAS.
- Certified in strict accordance with ASTM D2162 at 20 and 25 °C
- Density g/ml in accordance with ASTM D1480 at 20 and 25 °C
- Kinematic viscosity at other temperatures are calculated in accordance with ASTM D341
- Densities at other temperatures are derived from proportional calculations of the measurements at 20 and 25 °C
- Inert glass packaging (500 ml) with tamper-evident cap provides absolute assurance of sample integrity
- Full traceability to national standards
These mineral oil rotational viscosity standards are the first choice where end users are unable to have silicone in their process. This range of standards provide both calibration and verification options for rotational viscometer test equipment.
Certyfikaty: Certified according to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under UKAS accreditation.
Uwaga: The viscosity value given in the ordering table below is the nominal viscosity value - actual batch values are given in the certification documents supplied with the product and also on the label.