Pour Point Certified Reference Materials for the verification of laboratory instruments used in testing petroleum and derivative products for Pour Point to ASTM D97, IP 15, ISO 3016 and other equivalent international test methodologies.
- Highest level of accreditation guarantee, providing the most credible data currently available worldwide
- Low levels of uncertainty achieves maximum accuracy of data
- Certified in accordance with ASTM / EN or IP test method protocols
- Fully traceable to international standards
- Tamper-evident security packaging
Certyfikaty: Fully certified in accordance with ISO 17034 under accreditation by UKAS. All data generated exclusively by ISO 17025 accredited independent laboratories.
Uwaga: The temperature value given in the ordering table below is the nominal temperature for the pour point value - actual batch values are given in the certification documents supplied with the product and also on the label.