Routine inverted fluorescence microscopes for transmitted brightfield, phase contrast (optional for IT406 FL4 and IT406 FLD4 FLD) and fluorescence observations with IOS LWD W-Plan PH or U-Plan F objectives. Ideal for tissue culture research in clinical and biotechnology laboratories.
- No warm-up, cool-down times for 60 minute time saving
- High efficiency LED illumination with brightness control
- Interchangeable LED filter sets and LED cubes
- Condenser can be removed to extend the working distance up to 150 mm
- Fixed specimen stage for fatigue-free operation
- Two-stage insert (glass and metal) with hole for small dimension specimens
- Plan achromatic objectives (IOS) with anti-fungus treatment
The extremely powerful LED fluorescence illuminators are combined with corresponding excitation filter sets for the visualisation of most fluorochromes. LED fluorescence ensures unparalleled convenience eliminating warm-up/cool-down times and all the inconveniences related to lamp replacement and adjustment. Transmitted light through the exclusive X-LED to ensure great looking, rich, high quality specimen view.
The LED fluorescence attachment is a revolutionary solution. It consists of an up to four-position selector for the use of four fluorescent illuminators, called LED fluorescence cubes. Each cube is composed of a filter set mounted on a filter block and a high power LED with emission corresponding to the filters installed. For various analysis a selection of nine LED fluorescence filter cubes are available.
Informacje do zamówienia: Supplied ready to use with eyepieces, objectives, multi-plug power supply, dust cover, without LED fluorescence cubes (IT406 FL2 BG is supplied with blue and green LED cube). The digital model IT406 FLD4 FLD is also supplied with wireless mouse and keyboard as well as software.