The sampling spoon with long handle can be used to remove powders, granulates, pastes or liquids. The long handle makes it easy to reach the bottoms of larger containers as well and allows for sampling of drums, jerrycans and bottles with small opening diameters. Thanks to the indentations on the handle, the disposable spoon rests comfortably and securely in the hand.
- PS detectable
- Individually packaged and sterilised, for single use
- Can be detected by colour scanners, metal detectors or X-rays
- Can be used as part of HACCP/IFS/BRC foreign object management
- Handle length 300 mm
- Clean room manufactured (clean room class 7)
- Complies with EU food requirements and FDA regulations
The laboratory spoon is suitable for single use in the sensitive areas of pharmaceuticals, chemistry, cosmetics, animal feed and food and beverage.