The refrigerated benchtop centrifuge 5910Ri stands out for its ease of use and versatility. With a range of innovative solutions in usability, documentation and user management. The centrifuge has designed to accommodate a particularly broad spectrum of applications. Cell harvests in bottles with capacities up to 1000 ml, large-scale DNA and RNA isolations as well as Ficoll® gradients for the purification of lymphocytes and monocytes are merely a few examples of the many areas of application.
- 7" VisioNize® touchscreen interface with an intuitive user experience provides fast and error-free operation, ensuring efficient and reproducible runs
- Enhanced usability, 5910 Ri offers a unique favourites function for super fast parameter setting. Frequently used settings are accessible on the home screen of the touch display
- GLP/GxP documentation to support GLP/GxP requirements, documentation of all run settings (run records) and events during the run (event logs)
- Data can be exported as PDF or CSV files
- User management supports quality management in a regulated environment with multiple authorisation levels, password protection and documentation of all runs and user activities
- Quiet operation to improve the working environment
- Temperature range from −11 to 40 °C
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection for maximum operational safety
Together with a comprehensive portfolio of fixed-angle and swing-bucket rotors, the centrifuge accommodates a particularly wide range of applications, making it ideal for multiuser laboratories with a manifold of requirements.
Optional aerosol-tight QuickLock® caps are available for safe centrifugation of hazardous samples (aerosol-tightness tested and certified by Public Health England, Porton Down, UK).