KingFisher™ Apex Purification SystemDostawca: Thermo Scientific
- Touch screen control: A modern touch screen display and an intuitive interface puts you in control of instrument operation
- Choice of plate or tube formats: Wide 20 µl to 5 ml volume range from 96-well, 24-well, PCR plates or storage tubes
- High throughput purification: 24 to 96 samples per run, saving 50% or more touch time depending on the application
- Multiple applications: A wide range of applications and validated protocols using trusted reagents
- Heating and cooling blocks: Heat samples to 100 °C or cool them to 4 °C
- Dual-magnets - when you install two magnets and heating blocks, KingFisher Apex intelligently selects the correct magnetic head based on your protocol
- Four magnetic head options
- Barcoded and optimised plastics: Lot-specific bar codes confirm proper plate position during loading and may be used for lot tracking and documentation
- Download protocols from our library: Or easily customise protocols using Thermo Scientific BindIx software
- UV decontamination: Safeguard against contamination with two UV lamps
- Cloud and network connectivity: Connect KingFisher Apex to the cloud for even greater access and control of protocols and reports with USB device for PC, USB Wi-Fi or LAN adapter for network, RS232 for automation
KingFisher systems include SmartStart Orientation to get you up and running quickly in your lab. The orientation includes basic familiarisation and set-up with online instrument management and on-site training.
Every KingFisher system comes with a 1 year warranty. Extended coverage service plans are also available at the time of instrument purchase. We can also customise a service solution based on your lab's needs.
24-well format: Deep well: 30 to 5000 μl
Storage tubes: 96 tubes: 30 to 200 μl, 24 tubes: 200 to 1000 μl