VWR offers a comprehensive range of conductivity standards as Certified Reference Materials with primary use calibration of conductivity meters.
- Accredited acc. ISO 17025 / ISO 17034
- Traceable to NIST
- Certificate of Analysis including temperature correction chart
- Calibration, qualification and monitoring of instruments for conductivity measurement
- Validation of analytical methods
- Preparation of working reference samples
- Detection limit and linearity studies
These standards are produced by dissolving potassium chloride (KCl) in 18 MOhm of deionised water, except where indicated, then filtered through a 0,22 µm filter in equilibrium with atmospheric carbon dioxide. The certified value and expanded uncertainty are obtained using conductivity meter calibration according to ISO/IEC 17025. Homogeneity and stability studies are performed according to the requirement of ISO 17034 and ISO Guide 35. All conductivity standards are traceable to SI (NIST).