A portable isolation enclosure which provides user and sample protection.
- Light isolation enclosure with zipper opening, mobile and disposable
- Simple structure, easy to assemble at almost any location
- Gas insertion valve for inert gas applications
- Slanted panels for improved visibility
- Optimal air-tightness of the enclosure
The Captair® pyramid offers protection from spillages and is ideal for use under inert atmosphere and manipulations requiring protection from dust or humidity. The glove box can be easily transported from field or other on site locations directly to a laboratory for further analysis. The enclosure has an internal nozzle connected to an external valve enabling connection to a laboratory vacuum pump.
Applications include on site sample collection of material evidence, fingerprint analysis and opening of suspicious packages.
Informacja o dostawie: Supplied with PVC medical gloves (size XL) and factory test certificate. Units are tested by inflating the enclosure with compressed air at 2,5 mm Hg.