Water jet pump, made from grey PP for generating a vacuum and evacuating Liquids and vapours (a catchpot or cooling trap may have to be fitted upstream).
- Extremely low water consumption (190 L/h at 3,5 bar flow pressure)
- Constant final pressure (16 mbar at 12 °C water temperature)
- Good suction capacity; ~400 L air per hour (against atmospheric pressure, 12 °C water temperature, 3,5 bar flow pressure)
- Good chemical resistance - transported media only comes into contact with parts made from PP, FKM and PTFE
- Max. temperature in continuous operation: 80 °C
Informacja o dostawie: Includes the water jet pump, an R 3/4" cap nut, an R 1/2" reducing adapter, a hose nozzle (10 to 12 mm external diameter) for the water connector and a hose connector with 6 to 9 mm external diameter that can be unscrewed for the vacuum connection.