Versatile and programmable benchtop shaker incubator for mixing and incubating biological cultures and samples in a variety of flasks and vessels. This compact unit features robust construction with clear 7 mm thick Plexiglass® panels.
- Digital control of time, temperature and shaking speed for accuracy and repeatability
- Simple to program time, temperature and shaking speed using clear LCD. Timer 1 min to 96 h
- Temperature control by microprocessor plus forced heated air circulation ensure a constant and even temperature within the chamber
- Equipped with direct drive shaking system for reliable, long-term operation
- Designed for easy assembly/disassembly – easy to move from one location to another. Comes flat packed, takes an hour to assemble, no special tools required
Informacje do zamówienia: Supplied without a platform. A platform is required, a variety of accessory platforms for a wide range of applications are available including an universal platform, a flat platform ideal for low profile containers and platforms with clamps for flasks.