Advanced benchtop UV cabinets providing aseptic conditions for a variety of biomedical and biochemical procedures. Innovative dual UV system: built-in UV-air recirculator provides constant decontamination of the air volume within the cabinet while working and traditional surface UV decontamination while the door is closed.
- UV surface irradiation – via single 25 W 254 nm ozone free, open UV lamp
- Patented built-in UV cleaner - recirculator with 25m³/hour continuous air flow, prevents unwanted contamination and protects the user from direct UV light during manipulation
- Second UV lamp disinfects the working area, inactivating DNA/RNA fragments during 15 to 30 min of exposure; automatic switch-off when door is opened
- Convenient, easy to use digital timer for accurate control of UV exposure
- Built-in power socket
- Quiet operation (33 to 37 dBa) and low energy consumption (67 W)
- Front opening with three adjustable positions
The UV cleaner-recirculator consists of UV lamp, dust filters and a fan. The recirculation effect increases the maximum density of the UV light making it sufficiently effective for DNA / RNA inactivation and provide protection against contamination during a variety of DNA/RNA procedures, with dual UV lamp protection.
Stainless steel sides and work surface, UV protective film on glass panels.