The Multiskan™ FC is a compact, reliable and robust microplate photometer capable of reading 96-well plates for a wide variety of applications. It provides fast and accurate measurement with excellent linearity. One model in the range is fitted with an incubator providing temperature control up to 50 °C and the capacity to read 384-well plates. It takes only 6 seconds to measure a 96-well plate and 12 seconds to measure a 384-well plate. The wavelength range of 340 to 850 nm makes the Multiskan™ FC suited to applications from enzyme kinetics to Lowry assays.
- Easy to use multi-language interface with large colour screen
- Use either as a stand-alone instrument using internal software or under PC control with SkanIt™ software
- Small footprint saves laboratory space and facilitates automated procedures
- USB port for easy data transfer
- Reliable day-to-day and year-on-year performance
- Robotic compatibility for high-throughput environments
The Multiskan™ FC (IVD model) with internal software conforms to the European IVD directive, making it ideal for qualitative and quantitative ELISA applications in clinical laboratories.
Informacja o dostawie: Supplied complete with three standard filters (405, 450, and 620 nm) and SkanIt™ software.