The TE70XP and TE77XP Semi-Dry Transfer Units include an intelligent built-in power supply, which automatically monitors the transfer status, stopping the transfer before the stack overheats.
- Intelligent built-in power supply prevents the stack from overheating by monitoring the transfer status
- Requires minimal current so does not generate the excessive heat that can dry out the transfer stack and halt transfer or damage transfer units
- Durable iridium oxide and stainless steel electrodes allow for contamination-free, consistent transfer
- Vented electrodes prevent build-up of bubbles which may impair transfer
- Minimal buffer requirements reduce reagent cost and preparation time
Informacja o dostawie: Both systems include moulded base with platinum coated titanium anode and internal power supply, hinged lid with stainless steel cathode, and 50× porous cellophane sheets (20×35,5 cm). In addition, TE70XP includes 25× blotting paper sheets (14×16 cm) and 2× Mylar® masks (16,5×18,5 cm). TE77XP includes 25× blotting paper sheets (21×26 cm) and 2× Mylar® masks (23×27,5 cm).