Strong enough to earn a UN rating for transporting spill cleanup waste.
- Comply with spill plan regs, avoid fines and be ready to respond
- Overpack drum container is UN-rated (UN1H2/X46/S) for transporting waste after spill cleanup
- Neatly prepacked container speeds access during a spill emergency
- Overpack is X-rated in Packing Groups I, II and III for transporting spill cleanup waste by land, sea or rail
- Lightweight polypropylene container resists chemicals and keeps contents clean and dry
- Two broom holes 180-degrees opposite each other on the lid allow 100% positive leverage for easy opening and closing with a broom handle or bar
The ledges molded into the container make kit easy to move by forklift; foot hold in the drum base allows you to hold the drum securely in position while opening or closing the lid.
Sposób pakowania: In a protective insert with lid for long-term protection against UV degradation; contents are organised for quick spill response.
Uwaga: To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase.